Fish Flakes / 鱼肉松

Fish Flake

Curry flavour fish flakes (floss) made with leftover grilled tuna, added some toasted sesame for extra aroma. It is good with both steamed rice and porridge. I used it in making rice ball (onigiri), John loved it.

Fish Flake

Simply mash up any grilled or fried fish, toast in a non-stick pan until dry and lightly browned. Seasoned with curry powder or any other flavours as desired. Cool completely and store in air-tight container, then keep in the fridge.

Onirigi

Comments

  1. That looks great. I like to do the same thing with my leftover fish. Onigiri is so flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting recipe, I will try it soon.

    I've got the Kreativ Blogger Award for you. Do visit my Blog for the details. Cheerz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)