Azuma (Sydney)

Had lunch at azuma today, planned to go to another restaurant at first but was fully booked. Been to azuma for a few times... love the sashimi and sushi there. Tak and I like to sit at the sushi bar, he can chat with the chef and I can 'steal' some techniques from the chef, hopefully. Sushi bar was fully booked managed to get a table for two at a cosy corner. First time took photos of dishes at the restaurant, felt awkward.
Forgot to take photo of soft shell crab in-side out roll... was too busy eating!
Sashimi - mixture of salmon belly and king fish belly. Half gone before I took this photo...

My favourite - Scampi Nigiri

Seafood and vegetables tempura - ordered this for the first time... tasted ordinary, I was expected more in term of quality. Now I believe Tak that I make great tempura *_^


Dipping salts for tempura - sea salt with green tea, sea salt with curry powder and sea salt with pepper (not very sure about this one)


Quick... I want my sake!! Go-shu, Australian made sake.

Comments